As intended, I’ve setup a github account and repository. The clone url is: https://github.com/astrospanner/pov_project.git
All the code used for the demos so far is on there. Because it was setup after I wrote and debugged most of the code, there’s little history that you would normally associate with a proper version control system.
From now, this is now the public facing repository for all project work that this blog will document.
It’s worth pointing out that I’m using TortiseGit (https://code.google.com/p/tortoisegit/) as a Windows 7 shell extension to help with the commits and pushing. The Dancing Monkeys blog had an excellent easy to follow instruction blog post that I followed to get everything setup. Linky: http://dancingmonkeysaccelerated.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/git-for-windows-with-tortoisegit-and.html
Enjoy the code! If you think it can be improved; comment, or send me a patch!